How to make 1000 LinkedIn connections per month spending 15 min
Do you want to grow your network with qualified audience on LinkedIn? I’ve wrote this short step-by-step guide to make sure you won’t miss this opportunity.
So why would you need so many connections/followers? LinkedIn has a restriction of 30k connections and only a small percentage of users hit this number.
Growing your network can help you get attention with
- new customers
- new blog/product audience
- new employer/employees
In short → new opportunities that can change your life.
Finding and sending the connection requests to a specific group can be challenging and time consuming. So here is a hack how you can booster this process and receive a steady flow of qualified connections.
- You will need a month of Sales Navigator. You can use free trial for that or pay $99.99 for the Core plan.
2. Register and instal Waalaxy extension. This tool would be the secret souse of your 1k/month target.
Waalaxy helps to automate invitation and messaging on LinkedIn without spending hours doing that.
3. Waalaxy has different plans and I will recommend you to subscribe you with Advanced that will cost around $55 per month with monthly plan and $44 if to pay yearly.
With Advanced plan you will have an option to send 700 connection invitation per week or around 3000 per month.
With the acceptance rate of 30% you will have your 1000 connections per month.
4. Find your target audience in Sales Navigator.
Hack#1: start with filtering 2nd Degree Connections and you will have 50%+ acceptance rate
Hack#2: You can start connecting with people from different LinkedIn groups even if they are closed and you don’t have an access. Just choose this group in Groups filter.
5. Export your search result to Waalaxy list.
The Maximum is 2500 leads per day. The calculations are the following → you will need around 36000 leads per year so you need to export 2250 leads 16 times. One month of Sales Navigator is enough for that having in mind 2500 leads export limitation per day.
You can split search for different locations or Job Title or other filters.
6. Set-up and start a campaign in Waalaxy
After you have all the leads in one place you can start the campaign in Waalaxy. Here you need to decide what messaging you want to deliver in connection request and after the lead accepts your request.
There is no nutshell recommendation if you need to use any messaging in your connection request, just do what do you feel.
Based on your target you can send a follow up message to your contacts offering them to subscribe to your page, or share you blog posts or just saying Hi.
7. Sit back and have your flow running the whole year!